We are keen that you register your presence at Broadcast India Show 2020, the premier event of the Indian Infotainment Industry, and would like to assist with the necessary travel formalities.
The Government of India requires residents of most countries to obtain visa before entry into India. This can be a lengthy process so we advise you to apply well in advance. The information has been provided to make the process easier for you.
- Get a letter from NürnbergMesse India Pvt Ltd by filling in the form below
- Check your passport for its expiry date
- Apply for your visa well in time
- Register for Broadcast India Show 2020 AFTER obtaining your visa
Terms & Conditions -
- We will not be able to process any request for visa invitation letters after 1 October, 2020.
- The original copy of your letter on Broadcast India Show 2020 letter will be sent via standard mail by request. If, however you wish to have the same couriered to you, we can do so provided courier charges are born by you.
- Complete one request for each person requiring a visa
- Submit each request only once
- Your e-mail address is REQUIRED
If you want your visa invitation letter to be sent to the Embassy/Consulate in your country, kindly provide their complete mailing address and email id in the below box.
- A copy of the letter will be emailed to you on your request
Kindly fill the following form to receive your visa invitation letter: