The media and entertainment (M&E) industry in India is poised to grow at a CAGR of 14.3 per cent to INR 2260 billion by 2020, led by advertising revenue which is expected to grow to INR 994 billion at a CAGR of 15.9 per cent. By 2020 the digital advertising market is also likely to scale up to INR 255 billion and contribute to 25.7 per cent of total advertising revenues. Increased share of mobile and video advertising as part of digital media is one of the things to look forward to as well.
Reasons to visit the Broadcast India Show 2019
- South Asia’s leading event for film, television, radio, audio, mobile and new media. From content creation to its management and delivery.
- Only event that addresses all the facets of the Broadcast and Infotainment industry
- Technical Sessions, Seminars and Conferences
- Live Product demonstration
- Over 500 brands displaying their latest products and technology
- Representation from over 36 countries
- Over 11,000 sq. m gross area of business networking opportunity